The Better Social Business BlogSocial media & marketing technology storytelling by Mayra Ruiz-McPherson
On 30, Dec 2011
Of the 43 markets Reston, VA-based comScore monitors, Facebook is the leading social network in 30, the company recently states in its whitepaper: “It’s a Social World: Top 10 Need-to-Knows About Social Networking and Where It’s Headed.”
The report, which analyzes the current state of social networking activity around the globe, provides key insights into how social networking has influenced the digital landscape and implications for marketers operating in this social world.
Some of the topics included in the report include:
- How extensive is consumer usage of social networking and how does it vary by country?
- What is the current rate of social networking adoption in different parts of the world?
- Which sites are driving this adoption in different markets?
- How are these consumer usage dynamics changing over time?
- Where do these trends appear to be headed in the future?
For marketers, the value of Facebook grows every single day. According to the report, “Producing engaging social media marketing content can be difficult given the sheer size of the network and the massive range of demographics using it. However, original links to website content, engaging videos and other methods can help businesses appeal to new customers.”
- Content Marketing Measurement Continues To Challenge Marketers Across All Levels - October 20, 2014
- Event Marketing & Video Publishing on Facebook: What Your Business Should Know - October 17, 2014
- Yes, We Are A Woman-Owned Business. But So What? - October 16, 2014
- Question: Can You Take This Content And Post It On The Blog? - October 15, 2014
- Startup Marketing: Need A Marketing Primer? Then Try Google Primer For The iOS - October 9, 2014